Slope Formula Work Paper

Sep 6, 2014



This is a single page PDF file that assists students in solving problems involving the slope formula.

I use this instead of notebook paper when I introduce the Slope Formula.

Using this work paper helps my students; especially the ones that struggle with remember procedures and steps.

Additionally, I project one on the white so that I can model the correct steps using the paper as I introduce the skill.

My students love it and I am sure your students will love it too!

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow By Email

Follower Freebies

The Math Magazine

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP